Sunday, April 17, 2011

We Have Moved to www.SpectrumMum.Wordpress.com

Goodbye Rainbows in the Sky.............Spectrum Mum in Malaysia  is the newly updated site of my previous blog Rainbows in the Sky. My blog is inspired by my children's journey and experience in recovering  and preventing Autism Spectrum Disorder. Rainbows In The Sky will cease to be updated. Please visit and subscribe to http://spectrummum.wordpress.com


I continue  to advocate complementary and alternative healthcare treatments for children affected by Autism and I hope to continue empowering other parents to seek effective treatments for their children. 


To new beginnings in a fresh new site. Till we meet again......
Marissa

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a mother of a ASD boy with "high-functions" as dignosed by doctors. He is now 5 years and 5 months and officially 6 years old. He undergoes speech & occupational therapies in HUKM for 2 years plus. As now, he can utter 2 to 3 words by himself but only with repeated patterns and limited vocabulary. He is attending normal kindergarten and this is his 2nd year. He can read and he will utter full sentences when only he is forced to. My husband and I have been in the stage of denial for him as his elder sister and younger sister are healthy and normal. We are working parents and the 3 children stay in daycare in the afternoon. He is trained to be independent in the daycare, the good thing that we observed. Can I know more about the GFCF diet? His food preference is now wider compared to cow milk and plain water & rice when he was 3 or 4. What particular food or recipes that I can use to make the change in his diet. Appreciate your help & thanks.

    Best regards,

    CL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. However I will not be updating this site any longer. Please contact me at http://spectrummum.wordpress.com/

    Kind regards,
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.